To generate hope in the coffee communities of the region of San Jose, Caldas. Empowering women coffee collectors of Finca La Primavera to lead a different change in the young people and children of the area. With a focus on educating and giving hope for the work of the coffee collector of future generations.
Women participate in all levels of the coffee industry in Colombia, one of the most important economic sectors in the country and have increased their role in the production of coffee and their leadership in their communities. However, in some regions they still face challenges, including limited access to coffee information and training, markets and resources.
This project is designed to address these inequalities in several ways. XOL Coffee and Tea Company has committed to contribute $1 Dollar for every product sold to the organization and will work together with our Partner Adrian Molina from Warrior Flow Yoga, other organizations and corporate sponsors to offer training and other services with a focus on gender equity, addressing the specific needs of women producers and encouraging their full participation and leadership with men.
Partner - Adrian Molina, Warrior Flow Yoga
Adrian Molina a renowned and respected Yoga instructor in Miami and New York, with an extensive worldwide following through his platform and school of yoga, Warrior Flow Yoga. Adrian has been teaching yoga continuously since 2004.
Adrian and his husband Dennis reside in Miami and frequently lead workshops and international retreats in NYC and around the world. Adrian is also a writer, massage therapist, Reiki healer, meditation teacher, sound therapist, and Kriya yoga practitioner in the lineage of Paramahansa Yogananda.
Change the World, Start with Coffee
We invite you to join us on our humanitarian mission to San Jose, Caldas, Colombia. This 5 night/6-day trip scheduled to take place from March 28th through April 2nd. Our mission is for anyone who is determined to contribute to a more sustainable environment. Our Partner Adrian Molina, from Warrior Flow Yoga and sponsors will be contributing to the region of San Jose, Caldas by providing daily activities focused on…
• Meet & Greet Cocktail Event
• Coffee Talk
• Yoga en el Pueblo with Adrian Molina
• 3 daily Activities/Workshops
• Closing Activity every day
• Round-trip Airfare on American Airlines from Miami, FL to Cali, Colombia and ground
• Airport Transfers
• Round-trip ground transportation from Cali to San Jose, Caldas
• All-inclusive Hotel/Finca amenities for 5 nights/6-days
• Access to all private events/activities/workshops
• Arrival March 28th from Miami, FL to Cali, Colombia
• 1 night of accommodations at the Four Seasons in Cali, Colombia on March 28th.
• 3 night of accommodations at Finca La Primavera in San Jose, Caldas from March 29th through April 1st
• 1 night of accommodations at the Four Seasons in Cali, Colombia on April 1st.
• Departure April 2nd from Cali, Colombia to Miami, FL
Mission at a Glance
• DAY 1: (i) Arrival to Cali, Colombia, (ii) Dinner
• DAY 2: (i) Breakfast, (ii) Departure for San Jose, Caldas, (iii) Lunch, (iv) Free-time, (v) Coffee Talk, (vi) Cocktail + Dinner
• DAY 3: (i) Breakfast, (ii) Coffee Tour, (iii) Lunch, (iv) Visit the town Plaza, (v) Yoga en el Pueblo with Adrian Molina, (vi) Cocktail for Farmers and their families, (vii) Dinner
• DAY 4: (i) Breakfast, (ii) Building a Community Garden , (iii) Lunch with local school community parents and teachers, (iv) Activities and giveawat of donations for the children, women and men, (v) Dinner
• DAY 5: (i) Breakfast, (ii) Departure for Cali, Valle, (iii) Lunch, (iv) Free-time, (v) Dinner
• DAY 6: (i) Departure to Miami, FL
Please visit the following link, MISSION AGENDA for more details. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.